Sayoni is proud to present the Sayoni Queer Women Survey, 2008. This survey is aimed at queer, lesbian, bisexual and transgender women living in Singapore, to gather essential information about the community, in terms of�
1. Age, racial and religious composition
2. Educational and career background, and financial status
3. Social framework, in relation to their sexual orientation
4. Personal/Emotional status, in relation to their sexual orientation
5. Feedback, on Sayoni and on the community
We appeal to you to take this survey, if you happen to belong to the target group. Just five minutes of your time can help us learn how to better help you and the community as a whole, as well as serve as a record of progress throughout the years.
All information, once collected and analysed, will be made publicly available.
Please be reassured that this survey is completely anonymous. Individual responses will not be revealed, and will not be traceable to the individual user.
Please help spread the word around, to your queer female friends. We aim to capture people from all social strata in this survey.
If you wish to see the reports from last year, please click here.
If you wish to the survey with an image, you can use the following code.
Thank you for your time!